After a weekend of relaxation or partying, it can be challenging to get yourself in the mood to work when Monday morning rolls around. However, even men and women at the top of their game have days when they’d rather stay in bed.
Here are five motivational quotes and links to useful articles to jumpstart your Monday and get you ready to tackle the week.
1. “If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “So long as there is breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles on success; if I persist long enough I will win.” – Og Mandino
3. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
4. “You can’t just sit and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
5. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
Start looking forward to Mondays and every day you get to pursue your passion. Contact ActionCOACH to hire a coach or mentor to help you achieve success in your business.