Networking is a big part of business. Establishing your company with pertinent networking groups is a vital part of your business plan. Both in person and on-line networking groups can build up your business. ActionCOACH is a firm believer in partnerships and relationships.
Why join a local chamber or other similar group:
- Increase leads
- Make more money
- Important in overall marketing plan
- Reading relevant business material
- Attending seminars
- Following the actions of successful business leaders
First Stage of Networking is Pre-Networking:
- Be clear on ideal customers
- Be clear on USP – You’re unfair advantage or point of difference-What your value proposition?
- Identify best networking functions (ask group facilitator based on your ideal customer)
- Set goals on # of new prospects you’d like to meet at event (plan on 3-5 minimum)
- Arrive early to greet guests and find ways to add value
By following these five steps during the pre-networking phase, you will ensure yourself a good amount of success when attempting to build relevant business relationships. A business consultant at ActionCOACH can help you expand on these ideas.
Find out how you can change the way you do business to achieve the results you deserve! Contact us now.